Well we had reported that RIM was selling the playbooks in India at insane prices. All the stock was subsequently sold out in 4 odd days.
In an effort to gain some traction, and to leverage on already suicidal discounts, RIM has decided to sell all PlayBook models for $299 for a limited period of time. We ponder why RIM made such a move. The last time we saw someone undercutting competition this way was Sony, when it priced the PS3 at dirt cheap prices, only to see it in almost every home and make profits thereafter. Does RIM intends on conjuring something similar?
We ask our readers.
You can check the following link for more details https://store.shopblackberry.com/Product/BlackBerry-PlayBook/PRD-38548-001
Hurry up. The sale lasts only until February 4, 2012.
- India–It’s 50 percent off on the PlayBook, grab one while you can
- Update time – BlackBerry PlayBook Tablet OS Updated To Version 22.214.171.12412
- RIM offers Buy 2 Get 1 Free PlayBook Business orders in the US, the rest of the world waits
- PlayBook becomes the only tablet certified by Australian Government
- PlayBook taunts the tablets, becomes the first tablet to be approved for U.S. Government use