RIM announced the finalists for the year in each of the four categories for the Wireless achievement awards. The award focuses on Blackberry solutions and customers who are changing the game with the way they do business.
Here is the list of finalists for this year:
The winner have played pivotal role in creating apps so that users can multitask in new ways. These customers work with the app development partners to mobilize corporate systems, increase performance, make a difference to the bottom line and simplify life of their employees.
An overwhelmed finalist- Matthew Williams, Manager, Eversheds LLP commented:
Without the Blackberry Enterpriser Server we would not have been able to take our concept and make it into the quality application that it is today. Our highly secure Blackberry solution helps our legal team provide better service to our clients, which is why we exist
Apart from the recognition for their efforts, the prize packages includes free Blackberry smartphones and PlayBooks, free Training onsite at their location, Blackberry certification, and more. Pull up your socks for the race of the winners among the categories to grab the awesome goodies.
Cast your vote for the Attendee Choice Award and find out more about awards and finalists until Blackberry World will announce the winners on May 2nd.
- RIM wins accolades and award as BlackBerries helps International Medical Corps save lives
- RIM to Announce Year-End and Fourth Quarter Fiscal 2012 Results on March 29, 2012
- RIM announces the Blackberry 9220 in India
- RIM’s 2012 roadmap: BlackBerry 10 phones, Curves, HSPA+ PlayBook to see dawn
- Refurbished BlackBerry Bold: free at AT&T